Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
We are not contracted into medical aid. Patients are responsible to settle their consultation on the day of service and claim back from medical aid themselves.
Prior arranged after hours consultations and house calls are charged at higher rates.
Same day appointments are available as well as a choice of a male or female doctor.
Phone: 021 439 1555
- All aspects of general practice and family medicine
- Sports and exercise related medicine
- Women’s health: breast checks, smear tests, contraception and family planning advice, pregnancy & fertility related advice and referral
- Men’s health lifestyle checks, prostate blood tests
- Sexual health routine checks and onsite testing
- Mental health and stress related conditions
- Antenatal and prenatal screening and advice
- Blood pressure/Cholesterol/Diabetes/Anaemia screening
- Blood tests
- Urine analysis
- Heart checks (ECG)
- Travel medicine (excl Yellow fever)
- Diet and lifestyle advice
- Repeat prescriptions
- Medicals for Visa application
- Sick certificates
- Health certificate (camp forms, marathon applications etc)
- Specialist referral